GG interviews GG on Beethoven.

<< his GG
interviews GG on Beethoven.  >>

Can someone please advise in which publication or online source this can be
read?

At the very least, it can be found in the following book (I don't know if it is available online):

Page, Tim, editor.  _The Glenn Gould Reader_.  Vintage Books (New
York: 1984) p. 43-50
--
Nemesio Valle, III
University of Pittsburgh

Address:        5802 Callowhill Street
               Pittsburgh, PA 15206
Phone:          412-365-0340

Email: nevst3@pitt.edu

"The purpose of art is not the release of a momentary ejection of
adrenaline but is, rather, the gradual, lifelong construction of a
state of wonder and serenity."
               Glenn Gould

"I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from
him."
               Galileo Galilei

"Specialization is for insects."
               Lazarus Long

"Competitions are for horses, not artists."
               Bela Bartok

"Understanding is both the first principle and the source of good
sound writing."
               Horace