Re: GG - Wtc2 E major

On 8-5-2001, Bradley P Lehman wrote:

...And it's interesting that this fugue's material was borrowed by Bach
directly from JKF Fischer's _Ariadne Music_ (various copies exist from
1702/1710/1715), a direct predecessor of the WTC.  Fischer in turn may
have got the subject from Froberger.  New piece, old cloth.

I've ordered the Naxos-cd. But I was wondering, is this collection of preludes and fugues ever been published? Or is there someone who can send me a .jpg or smth of this eight prel/fugue in E? And from what piece of Froberger does the subject come from?

Thanks,

Hans.