The Music is a light for the soul (reply)

Dear all,
the music is the light for the soul in the dark moments.
Each of us have a few piece to accompany his pain.
This is my  first choise from the Glenn Gould's repertory for this sad moment:

- The Brahms ‘s "Intermezzi " (117 n° 1 – 2)  -The Wagner’s "Siegfried Idyll"

From Bach:  - The " French Suite" N° 1  - The unfinished fugue (N° 15) "Art of
Fugue" - The "Goldberg Variation" ("Aria" and "Variation n° 25") - The "Italian Concerto" ( 2 "Andante" )

to continue....

Best

Valeria Massari

PS this is my second post : Sorry for my repetition but with the first I had a technical  accident