Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2002 8:17 AM
Subject: Well Tempered Clavier

Here is an article about the WTC.  Glenn Gould is acknowledged as a genius.  I find the opening offensive and too cute, but the article on the WTC is good. The writer claims Sviatoslav Richter and Glenn Gould were missionaries for "The New Temperament".  I wonder how Glenn Gould would feel about that.

James