GlennGould magazine issue - please help!

Title: Message
In recognition of the GG: Russian Journey video premiering on CBC next Tuesday at 8:00 PM (in case you missed the previous thread), I am assuming the following issue of GlennGould magazine refers to this:

http://www.glenngould.ca/magazine/3.2.1997.html

If there is anyone who would be willing to sell or send me a copy of this magazine, I would be EXTREMELY grateful (I know, I can buy back issues but I'm not that organized yet. I would love to have it before next week!). Even if anyone can photocopy, fax, or mail me a copy of the pages, I would be thankful. Heck, even if you can sing the words to me over the telephone, I would be happy!

I realize I've left it to the last moment, but if anyone can help me out I would be most appreciative. Please email me directly if you can help out. Thanks!!!

Best regards,
Matthew Harding