From: Fred Stubbings
Sent: September 19, 2002 8:02 PM
To: F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU
Subject: GG Article

Well James, I read the article and I did write to the editor.  Probably I wasn't as strong about it as I should have been but I tried to have more character than the writer, Mr. Kevin M. Grace has.

We shouldn't let our blood boil like this because we have a bigger more knowledgeable team on our side than Mr. Grace does.  Still the editor needed to be written to.

--- Fred Stubbings