Re: A State of Mal Wonder

David Pelletier wrote (about the 1981 recording):
> What's even weirder is  to have the vinyl version which went  instead of
> DDD to  DDA. Now we have ADD. Hey, collect all three!

Yep, indeed, have collected all three.  :)  And the LP is all one "track"
per side, no separate banding of any variations (as the early CD was all
one track for the whole Goldberg Variations).

Anybody happen to know: did Glenn Gould ever own a CD player?  I suspect
not.

Bradley Lehman, Dayton VA
home: http://i.am/bpl  or  http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bpl
CD's: http://listen.to/bpl or http://www.mp3.com/bpl

"Music must cause fire to flare up from the spirit - and not only sparks
from the clavier...." - Alfred Cortot