From: "Harding.Matthew" <Matthew.Harding@CIC.GC.CA>
To: <F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 9:21 AM
Subject: Re: New Subscriber with question

Hi Larry! Welcome to our list.

"The State of Wonder" CD compilation is available now. You can surf to
amazon.[ca,com] to buy it. Go to http://www.glenngould.com for the
glorious details.

Bradley Lehman and myself wrote reviews of this CD set a few days back,
you can find them on archives of this list. It is quite an engaging
collection, well worth it and apparently attractively priced.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Matthew

P.S. Semi-retired? How does that work... is that like being
semi-pregnant?