GG "A State of wonder"

Dears F minors,

I bought my copy of Three GlennGould's CDs by Sony."Glenn Gould A state of wonder".

The double "Goldberg" release is a lovely hommage to Gould.

Few personal comments about the "Bonus" CD.
The interview Glenn Gould /Tim Page impressed me :  for me it is a testament  that Glenn gave us about a work that He has loved  so much.
Also the " '55 outtakes", are a moving document for me: in this recording the Glenn's voice rise from far away lovely and the piano performance is free, relaxed, friendly.

Thanks to Sony for this release!

 Best regard to all.

Valeria Massari

PS  During an hardly connection with Real Player I know  the "GG Story Contest" winners : I'm not!
 Congratulations at the winners!