What is Lifeless?

----- Original Message -----
From: Fred Stubbings
Sent: 9/28/02 8:25:09 PM
Subject: What is Lifeless?

----- Original Message -----
From: Fred Stubbings
To: F_MINOR
Sent: 9/28/02 8:16:29 PM
Subject: FW: What is Lifeless?

----- Original Message -----
Sent: 9/28/02 8:12:30 PM

I don't find GG later recordings lifeless.  I am not sure when he recorded the Haydn Piano Sonatas HOBXVI Nos. 42, 48-52 but I can tell you that since I purchased those CDs they have been on my CD player that plays 5 CDs.  Each time I hear them it gives me such a boost.  I sit down to listen to every note and the rest of the day I am humming or whistling the tunes.  This CD is so much fun to listen to that I recommend it to anyone who needs some cheer in their day. Now, that is just my opinion.  Who else enjoys them as much as I do?

Kate Clunies-Ross has expressed so much of what I feel that I can't put it any better.  Elmer Elevators' message was also well put.

Also, thank you David Pelletier for bringing the wonderful article in the New York Times to our attention.

--- Fred Stubbings

--- Fred Stubbings
--- velfred@earthlink.net

--- Fred Stubbings