Re: GG: Background and foreground

From: Elmer Elevator <bobmer.javanet@RCN.COM>
To: F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU
Subject: Re: GG: Background and foreground
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 01:19:33 -0400

Cristalle's stirring defense of True Science and Nature begs a nosey
question: You a scientist? What kind? You like the scary, noisy stuff?

Just for the record, I'm working on my B.Sc. in microbiology/ biochemistry. This is mainly not scary or noisy (unless you start working with some of the more dangerous viruses, which are nevertheless complex in their own nasty way!) However, I must admit I have a fascination with lightning storms and tornadoes and volcanoes and other noisy things that go "BANG"...

Cristalle