Glenn Gould focussed on the Italian Magazine "Giornale della Musica"

Dear Ms Watts and  all Fminors,

this month in the italian magazine "Giornale della Musica"   there are many  articles about Glenn Gould  (three pages).
The choose of topics is wide for celebrate the GG double anniversary.
In one article is quoted our mailing List "Fminor"and its page of access plus the activities   promoted  by the "Foundation Glenn Gould" and"The Friends of Glenn Gould Society"
It's a very interesting article and I send You  the GdM web .

Best

Valeria Massari