Obsessed with mystery piece

Hi,

I wonder if any of you could help me. At the end of
the first part 'Off the Record' of that wonderful 1959
Canadian documentary, Glenn Gould plays a beautiful
piece on a piano in the Steinway building in New York,
an instrument that he just selected in preparation for
a recording of the Italian Concerto (shown in the
second part 'On the Record'). It sounds like a Bach
Sarabande of some sort, but I couldn't find it in any
of my Bach scores, or even in the library. It may not
be Bach. It's the very last bit of music in that first
part, and it's only a few bars. Does anyone know it?

Thanks,
Wouter Roessingh