Re: Ottawa Citizen newspaper

You live in a more intellectual part of the country than most of us.  It was a treat today to have the Queen and Prince Phillip on the front page.  I was getting tired of the Ron MacLean scandal.

James

----- Original Message -----
From: Glenn Gould
Sent: October 4, 2002 9:23 PM
To: F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU
Subject: Ottawa Citizen newspaper

Hello all. The Ottawa Citizen had a front page picture (!) of GG and a
32 photo article on GG to commemorate GG's death today. If you live in
Ottawa, you can still run out and buy one! Does anyone in Toronto know
if they had a similar spread? Please buy me one if there is! They ran
out of Globe and Mails at my local store.

I bought 10 copies of the Ottawa Citizen paper, so anyone who missed it
and would like one, email me... first come, first serve!

Best regards,
T. Slutz