Re: GG Autograph needed

hey uhhh ... isn't a huge GG autograph the art on the cover of one of his old LP's? The Liszt piano transcription of the Beethoven symphony, maybe? Don't make me go down to the basement. My vinyl isn't in any order. Somebody help me out here.
-----Original Message-----
From: James Rhodes <JamesERhodes@AOL.COM>
To: F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU <F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU>
Date: Monday, October 07, 2002 1:38 AM
Subject: GG Autograph needed

Hi all,
 I need some help - I'm trying to source a sample of GG's handwriting (letter, autograph anything really).  Had American Express concierge service spend 4 weeks trying and they couldn't find anything (despite speaking with the Gould Foundation).  Does anybody know where I can buy something like this - I bought Horowitz and Rubinstein on EBay but they don't have anything from GG.

 All help appreciated, thank you,

James