Re: Glenn Gould Bootlegs for Trade

Len -- you are the outlaw pirate scofflaw moustachioed bandido scoundrel of classical keyboard music and intellectual property! I celebrate you! You splash wild, lurid color into the gray, monotonous, well-behaved, law-abiding landscape of classical music!

I hear you laugh out loud contemptuously as dozens of lawyers pursue you!

Live long, preferably unsupervised, and prosper!

P.S. Do you wear Seven League Boots? Do you have a parrot?