Re: [F_MINOR] OT: Help! Anybody got any GOOD Xmas music?

christmas , eh ? free beer at the office christmas party , a few days off and "O yeolis night" by vocal group Anonymous 4.
medieval  ployphonic chants that make you remember what this whole christmas thing should be all about.  reflection, not shopping
I reckon GG  would have given it a fair go, despite the fact that he avoided the festive season  as much as he could ...and there's still ledzepIV you can put on while decorating the cristmas tree...(which is what I used to do)..

Elmer Elevator schrieb:
Okay okay it's my annual appeal. It's Mandatory Non-Stop Christmas Music Time, at home and around town.

Don't get me wrong, I ain't the Grinch. I just have sensitive ears and sensibilities, and most of what they're aiming at me sounds like Christmas Fingernails on a Christmas Blackboard.

At home, there's one loophole: If I can bring in my own CDs of Real Genuine Certified Christmas Music, I can play it on the stereo, and everybody's happy.

I know there's Christmas Stuff out there with beautiful compositions, beautiful artistry, beautiful voices. What are your favorites? What do you like? What do you recommend? If GG ever strayed into Yule, it can certainly be stuff by Gould, that would be great!

Elmer

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface

F_minor Website