Re: [F_MINOR] Transcription of Tim Page's interview to GG

At 09:26 02/02/04 -0500, paul wiener wrote:
Not sure if it's all there on the web for free, but try this site for help....

http://www.glenngould.ca/magazine/7.1.2001.html

Thanks Paul That's exactly what I was looking for. I'm afraid there's no text on the web, but the other article by Tim Page is interesting enough to justify the buying of the magazine in the event of it being for sale.

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface:
http://email.rutgers.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=f_minor&A=1

F_minor Website (with early archive):
http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~mwatts/glenn