[F_MINOR] OT: Salzburg Marionettes on the march!

Okay, the Salzburg Marionettes just put on the dandiest "Magic Flute" here in Massachusetts, and are now somewhere in Oklahoma, and then will wander to Atlanta, Georgia and Providence, Rhode Island and then Philly.

Try to get seats near the stage; if not, don't forget opera glasses or binoculars. Also bring some kids. And some extra money for souvenirs, they got a very pretty Papageno t-shirt. And lovely postcards.

The kids, the kids, I think all of us should feel obligated to lure kids into the opera and classical music cult. If we don't, the cultural landscape of our declining years is going to be muy bleak. You can see a sample of our default cultural future on MTV.

Elmer

======================

Thursday, March 11 2004: Tishomingo, OK: Murray State College
8:00 pm: The Magic Flute

Friday, March 12 2004: Atlanta, GA, Center for Puppetry Arts
8:00 pm: The Barber of Seville

Saturday, March 13 2004: Atlanta, GA, Center for Puppetry Arts
1:00 pm: Peter and the Wolf
8:00 pm: A Midsummer Night's Dream

Sunday, March 14 2004: Atlanta GA, Center for Puppetry Arts
1:00 pm: Peter and the Wolf
5:00 pm: The Magic Flute

Wednesday, March 17 2004: Providence RI, Rhode Island College
7:30 pm: A Midsummer Night's Dream

Thursday, March 18 2004: Philadelphia PA, Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
7:30 pm: The Magic Flute

Friday, March 19 2004: Philadelphia PA, Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
7:30 pm: The Magic Flute

Saturday, March 20 2004: Philadelphia PA, Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
2:30 pm: A Midsummer Night's Dream
7:30 pm: A Midsummer Night's Dream

Sunday, March 21 2004: Philadelphia, PA, Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
2:30 pm: A Midsummer Night's Dream

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface

F_minor Website