[F_MINOR] glenn gould's goldberg recordings

Dear Gould fans,

     Hi!  I am a student at the Royal Conservatory's Glenn Gould School, and am doing a research paper on Gould's Goldberg Variation recordings.  I was wondering if any of you would be able to recommend places on the net, including specific discussions from the f minor list that specifically deal with the the composition and/or Gould's performances.  I know a lot is available, but I want to know what places are most informative, not just introductory to Bach, or the Goldberg Variations, or Glenn Gould.  Thank-you!

M. Wicks

Help stop spam and pop-ups in there tracks With MSN Premium Get 2 Months FREE*
Signoff instructions, and user preference interface

F_minor Website