[F_MINOR] The Fourth of October: In Memoriam

 I am sure everyone on the list realises today's date, but I would just like
to mark the 22nd anniversary of GG's passing.

He may have been with us for only a comparatively short time, but  his gift
of music  continues to  inspire and comfort us ;  to delight , puzzle, and
astound us. And the lifelong "state of wonder" he considered so important is
surely  still growing.

Thank you, Glenn.

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface:
http://email.rutgers.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=f_minor&A=1

F_minor Website (with early archive):
http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~mwatts/glenn