Re: [F_MINOR] OTish: RIP: Tom Patterson, the founder of the Stratford Festival

From: "Daniel Vaiser" <vaiser@AIRMAIL.NET>

Thanks Anna for letting us know of his death; wasn't that the theatre
where the play "Glenn" was held in 1999 when the Glenn Gould Gathering
took place in 1999? Just curious.

Yes, I'm pretty sure that was the place. That's where I got my "Glenn" mug. Man, the Gathering... I still miss that caterer. ;-)

And there was a recent Glenn Gould magazine that concentrated on Glenn
Gould's experiences at Stratford.

------
My Blog: http://gorokandwulf.blogspot.com/
My Column: http://www.writing-world.com/columns/romance/current.shtml
Forward Motion Writing Site: http://fmwriters.com

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface:
http://email.rutgers.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=f_minor&A=1

F_minor Website (with early archive):
http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~mwatts/glenn