Re: [F_MINOR] Stokowski portrait

I'm currently working with GG's radio show about Stokowski.  Anyone
heard it?  Can anyone tell me what music goes with what passages and
why?  I've gotten most of them narrowed down but not all.  He clearly
edited with a purpose.  Music meant something to him in a way it doesn't
for most people- it seems like it was language.

Coincidentally, I listened to it again last week after not for about 5 years. Which passages are you lacking on music ID?

Bradley Lehman

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface:
http://email.rutgers.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=f_minor&A=1

F_minor Website (with early archive):
http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~mwatts/glenn