[F_minor] Glenn Gould movies

Dear F_minor members

Since I have just subscribed F_minor and it's the first time I get in
contact with you, let me take a few moments to present myself, at the
light of this community.
I am from Portugal and sometimes you will have to forgive my english,
since it's not my mother tongue, not even my first second language,
that is french.
I have been listening classical music since I was little boy, and I
have some musical background, but having had a very busy professional
life, only when I retired two years ago, I could start spending enough
time to really explore this world of music.....and then I discovered
Glenn Gould and my life has changed forever.....and I have absolutely
no words to describe how much I apreciate Glenn - his music, of
course, but all the rest available to us.
Outside the books available on Glenn, I believe I have (with very few
exceptions) all the CD's and all the DVD's issued on him, and here I
have a problem: the DVD's issued by Kultur (Extasis, Life and Times
and The Russian Journey) don't have any kind of subtitles and for a
foreigner like me sometimes it's hard to understand what Glenn says; I
got in contact with Kultur but they can't do nothing since they get
the tapes in finished format, they only make the DVD's and market
them; on the other side, "The Glenn Gould Collection", series
conceived by Kevin Wood based on Revcom series"Glenn Gould Plays" from
programs of CBC and Societé Radio-Canadá, are not available in the
market, at least on DVD format, what is a shame; I got them through
the internet on a Hong Kong server with chinese (mandarin) subtitles
and, although I have been there, it's a language that I don't
understand; here I have the same problem with the DVD's - it's not
easy to understand Glenn sometimes.
Would it be possible that we, community of Glenn Gould lovers, put
some pressure on Sony (or other) to issue a full edition of all Glenn
Gould movies, with subtitles at least in english and french ( the two
national languages of Canada); I believe that Glenn would apreciated
very much that his ideas and opinions could reach a much larger number
 of persons interested in musical matters.

All the best to you and F_minor

José António Soares