Re: Gould and literature

On the NLC site there is a transcript of a round table discussion where
John Roberts (one of GG's best friends) chats at length about GG and
_Dr. Faustus_ saying that GG'd embraced this novel (I'm guessing over
and above _The Last Puritan_.)  I can't remeber all the details but
here's the URL:

http://www.gould.nlc-bnc.ca/docs/ediscuss.htm

-Mary Jo