Re: Fwd: GG: re Morton Gould

At 11:50 AM 1/25/97, SCARLATTI@aol.com wrote:
>Excuse me Kristen....but according to my ASCAP mail.......'Morty'  did go
>recently........within the last year -and -a -half or so.....!!

Whaaat!? Morton's gone? Without telling me? How rude. ;-)

(Thanks for the update, but I assure you I meant my John Waynesqe threat with tongue firmly in cheek. I've got nothing against Morty, really.)

"I've never had to work very hard convincing myself of a hereafter. After all, don't you think it seems infinitely more plausible than its opposite... oblivion?"   -Glenn Gould