life. [mailto:F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU]On Behalf Of Juozas Rimas
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 5:28 AM
To: F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU
Subject: Re: Behind the scenes?

Thanks for the humongous reply - I got more information than expected :)

> errors."

It's amazing how it is possible to insert something recorded separately into
entanglement of voices in a fugue with no sign of "trickery" but it must
possible...

> iconoclastic, that his claims are not beyond the realm of belief.  Glenn
> was a busy man, and how in the world would he have found time to do all

What could he busy with when not playing?

Juozas Rimas Jr (not the one playing)
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/141/juozas_rimas.html