GG: Looking for something

I'm a fresh GG fans and very fascinated by his performance, I'm looking
for his Laserdisc Collection as well as '32 short films about GG'.
Does anyone know where can I buy these video (Laserdisc format only)? In
this few months, I tried hard to look for his LD, but I still can't get
it now.
At first I asked for many local shops, they said LD is not popular here,
then, I tried to order from those online shopping stores, although the
titles are available in their lists, but finally the are all out of
stock, it's really make me very disappointed.

Which site provide more GG photos?

Thanks in advance!

K.Rider