Re: GG: Looking for something

Dear Kamen:

Try writing to annette_rudel@sonymusic.com - she seems to be employed in
the "Glenn Gould department" and will probably be able to offer you
advice.

Here are some GG links:
www.gould.nlc-bnc.ca/egould.htm
erebus.rutgers.edu/~mwatts/glenn/gglinks.html
glenngould.com/gg/
www.uottawa.ca/~weinberg/gould.html

I found the laserdisc discography (www.glenngould.com/gg/laser.html) but
they don't seem widely available.  However, there is a company called
Bigstar in New York that sells laserdiscs on line, and I found a lot of
the GG issues.  Here are the results of my search there:
http://www.bigstar.com/search/power_s_act.ff?querytitles=&querycontribs=&querynotes=gould&queryratings=&queryrelyearmin=&queryformats=Laserdisc&querycats=

Just copy that whole thing into your browser and you'll see the list....

Here's another company, from Tennessee this time, that lists the GG
laserdiscs - but says you must email them to find out if they're
available.  Enter "Gould" in the Quick Search box at the top of the
page:
http://www.digitaleyes.net

Finally, here's the website of an Australian company which sells
laserdiscs, but whose online ordering and catalog is not ready yet.  To
find laserdiscs they have in stock, they say "Please contact the store
at (02) 212-5201 and speak to Bob for more details."

http://www.laserdisc.ozau.com/dvd/ordering/text.htm

Bardolph