Re: Your Favorite Hummming (yes, this is a trivial post)

>What is your favorite humming in a Glenn Gould recording?

For me, the humming is just part of the Glenn Gould experience.  I don't
think that I listen to it separately.

I always love the look on a student's face the first time I play a Gould
recording for him or her.  There is always a curious or stunned look when
he/she hears the humming for the first time.  Yes, I have been told that
there is something wrong with my stereo.

Anne Smith