GG: Source for classical videos!

Has anyone visited the http://www.facets.org/ site?

The Facets catalog lists all the videotapes in the Glenn Gould Collection.
(They also carry laser discs.)

They may not have the discounts of Amazon and similar on-line behemoths,
but they have a better selection. Their catalog is also much more
descriptive -- they actually tell you about the contents. (I *hate* on-line
catalogs that list the titles as "The Glenn Gould Collection, Program 14"
and then run out of room for the actual titles. How am I supposed to order
based on that?!)

Does anyone know other sources (on-line or off-line) for Glenn Gould
videos? And while we're at it, might they have a good price for a copy of
"Robert Klein on Broadway"?

------
Anne M. Marble