Re: GG : a possible underlying cause of physical symptoms

In a message dated 4/26/00 1:46:00 PM Mountain Daylight Time, amarble@sff.net
writes:

<<
 I learned about Lupus when I was in biology class. If I remember correctly,
people with Lupus are sensitive to sunlight. (Did I remember correctly?) If
GG did have Lupus, it's a good thing he stayed out of sunlight as much as he
did. Could it also explain *why* he hated sunlight so much?

Could be. Sunlight can be deadly to some people who have lupus; it can start
a flare which can affect the entire body. Even the UV that some flourescent
lamps give out can be bad.

Evalynne
http://www.beadsuncommon.com