Re: GG : A possible underlying cause of physical symptoms

In a message dated 4/26/00 2:31:56 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
katecluniesross@hotmail.com writes:

<<
 Also Anne says that "some fans dont like to apply medical theories to Glenn
 Gould". I wonder why? He obviously did have medical problems which affected
 his life and  work, and he himself was hardly reluctant to involve members
 of the medical profession...many of them, and often.
 Still: I'm sorry if I've offended anybody! As I said before, Gould means a
 lot to me and I didnt intend to be hypercritical!

You're not being hypercritical at all; GG means a lot to me, too. It is just
that some people get "prickly" when medical theories are discussed. By the
way, welcome to the list; I'm glad you found us!

Evalynne
http://www.beadsuncommon.com