RE: GG: the murderer

> ----------
> From: 	amarble@sff.net[SMTP:amarble@sff.net]
> Reply To: 	amarble@sff.net
> Sent: 	02 May 2000 20:45
> To: 	Thayer A
> Cc: 	f_minor@email.rutgers.edu
> Subject: 	Re: GG: the murderer

I'm not entirely sure whether the word may have a slightly different meaning
in the German language, but I have never seen it applied to Gould before in
its english form. Sadly I understand very little German so I couldn't
understand much of the actual article. Who knows? Perhaps they're dredging
up evidence in Germany to implicate GG in unsolved murders?