GG: NOT a psychopath; plus virus warning -- a *real* one

I agree that Glenn Gould was NOT a psychopath. I
think the writer of that article either had a
grudge, or was really, really confused about the
facts, or was smoking something.

I told my aunt about that article, and she was
truly upset. I think she's ready to go to Germany
and tell that "journalist" a thing or two. (I have
created another GG fan!)

And speaking of psychopaths...

Free Bonus Virus Warning!
----
If you get an e-mail message with the subject line "ILOVEYOU" or "I LOVE YOU" ... do NOT
open. Most especially, do NOT open the
attachment.

This attachment will send itself to addresses in
your address book -- up to 300, I believe. Fixes
are only now being created by McAffee and other
companies.

Now we know who the *real* psychopaths are.