RE: Canadian Psycho (with apologies to your neighborhood movie ma rquee)

I hesitate to get involved in this suprisingly heated discussion,
but the term "psycopath" does not indicate or even suggest a
murderer. Look it up. It just means "someone with a psychopathology",
i.e. a mental disorder of some kind. That may or may not describe GG,
but it's certainly possible, and is by no means a slur per se.

Needless to say, I haven't read the article in question so I've
no idea what it actually went on to claim.

-jacob