R: GG contrapuntal radio documentaries

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Megan Ken and Anne <smithqa@NEXICOM.NET>
A: F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU <F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU>
Data: mercoledì 10 maggio 2000 19.53
Oggetto: GG contrapuntal radio documentaries

Dear F Minors,

Please forgive me if this was discussed in the fall and I missed it.

I have been reading about the GG Gathering in the latest issue of "Glenn Gould".  It says that the delegates received copies of the contrapuntal radio documentaries about Leopold Stokowski and Pablo Casals.  What do people think of these programs?
Thanks.

Anne Smith

I was not able to join at the Gathering last September in Toronto but I bought the two CDs

about Stokowski and Casals through the "Glenn Gould Foundation".

These contrapuntals radio documentaires us offer two portraits exceptional and us approach at both

the Artists with exciting style.

Thanks to Glenn Gould for his gift and thanks to Foundation who share these masterpieces

with us.

Best regards

Valeria Massari