GG: Listserv info

We're now converted to listserv and you can join or leave the list or
change your user settings through the following web site:
http://email.rutgers.edu/archives/f_minor.html  There is an archive on
that page but it is new and not complete like Karl Berry's-- please use
his archives at http://tug.org/mail-archives/f_minor/

Changing your settings (ex. to receive the list in digest form) requires
that you create a listserv password for f_minor.  Directions are on the
web site above.

I've linked to this subscription maintenance page from the f_minor
website: http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~mwatts/glenn/

If you were subscribed to the list using an alias, you will have trouble
posting to the list.  For example, my email address is
mwatts@rci.rutgers.edu but the "rci" stands in for a number of machines
that I could be logged on to, including "niflheim.rutgers.edu and
"amenti.rutgers.edu."  When I subscribed to f_minor while it was run on
majordomo, it did not recognize that I was writing from "rci" though
that's the address I used when requesting subscription. I was subscribed
instead using the name of the actual machine I was on,
"mwatts@niflheim.rutgers.edu." So unless I am logged on to that exact
machine I cannot send mail to f_minor as it is now-- the post will be
rejected.  This problem will relate to only a small portion of
subscribers but if it happens to you, contact me to correct it.

Thanks,

-Mary Jo Watts
mwatts@rci.rutgers.edu
listowner, f_minor