Re: leonhardt's english suites (off topic)

My thanks to Daniel and Bradley for their recommendations.

I happen to have received Leonhardt's mid-70s Inventions
(the SBK 61869 that Bradley mentioned) a few weeks
 and I am very much enjoying them.  They are available
at inexpensive prices on Sony's Essential Classics label.

And just in case not everyone knows it,
Tower records is now selling at discounted prices
CD's that have been opened somewhere along the
line of distribution.  You can even browse through
all of their "used" CDs.  I think some of Leonhardt's
recordings are there, and I recently purchased

Bach: Suites for Violoncello Vol 2 / Anner Bylsma

for four bucks.

I forget what they are, but they even have a few gould cds there.

Once again,  thanks for the help.

(this sure is a great list.)

Jim