Re: GG: translation from English to English

-----Original Message-----
From: pzumst <pzumst@BLUEWIN.CH>
To: F_MINOR@email.rutgers.edu <F_MINOR@email.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thursday, March 13, 2003 8:05 PM
Subject: Re: GG: translation from English to English

cage is an intersting subject (now I'll have elevator on my back)
================

Yo Helvetian! & all f_minorites,

I hope everyone has understood that my fixation with Cage -- well, as
International Music Villains go, I classify him as a minor mosquito or gnat
or nit. As they say in the USA South: He ain't worth hangin'.

If he had come up before my Tribunal, I would have sentenced him to some
sort of Musical Community Service, perhaps going to orphanages and being
forced to play recognizeable music. (And he would, of course, have had to
re-pay me the $14 he defrauded from me when I was an innocent child.)

Now Harry Partch -- there's a very different kettle of fish! A giant in the
Music of the Original, if you ask me. No Magic Beans Snake-Oil Elixir
Salesman was he!

Elevator