Re: gould list

On Thu, 25 Apr 1996, Gerald John Cho wrote:

> Does anyone know or have this recording?  I didn't know Gould recorded
> both Brahms piano concertos.
>
> GOULD, GLENN          BRAHMS: THE COMPLETE CONCERTOS; RHA             M3K45828

	This recording is at my local record store, but the only
performance by gould on the set is the one of the two rhapsodies (which
was issued along with the intermezzi by sony). The concertos et al are
all other pianists. I didn't think a recording of the concerto existed
until I read it the other day from Mr. Lehman. Such are the benefits of
the information age!
	Incidentally, I have to pick betweeen two GG CD's tomorrow (I
indulge myself with one each pay day) and was wondering if anyone could
advise on which would be the better choice between the Bach concerti or
the Hayden Six Late Sonatas (those are my top, the only others available
to me are the Schonberg Leider and the Hindemeth Marienbalen recording).
Suggestions?

Jeremy