Re: Gould in the cinema.

I had a similar experience walking through a shopping mall where I have
been working.  I was just leaving work and heading for my car when I
stopped dead in my tracks because I had just recognized the piped-in
music as the Aria.  I suppose it has probably been released on a
pre-packaged tape of background music.  What an insult!

Janet T. O'Keefe

"Some of us are cursed with brains like fly paper.  Stuck to it is an
enormous amount of miscellaneous information - most of it useless."