GG Plays Bach

Answer to Pat, reg. "GG plays Bach"-videos:

Sony Classical Music has released three programs in the "Glenn Gould Edition" on VHS from "GG plays Bach"
An edition which I assumed every Glenn Gould-fan was familiar with !

Pieces released on CD in addition to VHS-videos are (to my knowlege):
* The complete Goldberg Variations from the famous 1981 digital recording (from SLV 48424 below), Sony catalogue no: SMK52619
* Excerpts from "The Art of Fugue" (from SLV 48426 below) contrapunctus 1,2,4,15, Sony catalogue no: SMK 52595

If you are a fan of Gould and doesn't own these videos and CDs yet, hurry down to store and buy them !
(I'm beginning to sound like a Sony-salesman here, but I'm really just a GG-fanatic)
You have many hours of Gouldian thinking and music to catch up with !

Program XIII: Glenn Gould Plays Bach
"The Goldberg Variations"
Canadian VHS Video Catalogue Number: SLV 48424

Program XIV: Glenn Gould Plays Bach
"A Question of Instrument"
Canadian VHS Video Catalogue Number: SLV 48425

Program XV: Glenn Gould Plays Bach
"An Art of the Fugue"
Canadian VHS Video Catalogue Number: SLV 48426

/Kristian