GG:plays Bach

G'day f_minorers!

The following question is not from me but from my mate Mark.
I just saw him the other day and told him about the TV program "GG plays Bach" from the late 70s in which GG explains the anatomy of the Fugue in 4 hour-long episodes in a "prepared" conversation with Burn Montsagenon and musical examples that are not available anywhere else. Very interesting.

Mark, an amateur pianist, was really excited about this and went to the record store where they told him
that the 4 tapes are not available (anymore)...

Therefore Mark asks: Did Clasaart Films ever manage to release "GG plays Bah" on video ? And if so, are they still available somewhere (in PAL) ?

Have a good day !

Pat