Re: Glenn Gould: The New Listener

As far as I know the CD-ROM, _The New Listener_ has just been completed
and should hit the market soon.  It's just won a prestigious multimedia
award. I've been looking over the Beta.  Katherine Lee from DNA is on
the list and I trust she'll post the latest info soon.

The CD-ROM includes rare video clips and a D-Base of Gould's catalog.
Some of the most interesting and exciting features are an interactive
segment in which you can reorganize the intro to The Idea of North, and
use out-takes from a GG recording to make an alternate GG recording.

More details to follow...

-Mary Jo