[no subject]

Hello, f-minor members:

My name is Peter Simpson.  I'm a feature writer with The Ottawa Citizen, the
leading newspaper in Canada's capital city.

I'm putting together an article on Glen Gould, specifically on the question
of whether his fame and reputation are continuing to rise and expand in
death and, if so, why. If any of you have thoughts, opinions or insights on
these questions I would appreciate hearing them. None will be used in the
article without express permission from you.

I look forward to hearing from some or all of you.

Regards,
Peter Simpson
Ottawa, Canada
Dec. 16/98