GG: Händel - with care ?

G'day f_minorers

I was listening to GG's recording of the first four Suites for Harpsichord by GF Händel (and some Bach) tonight. Now this is a very
unusual recording, even for Gould standards, if not, as some critics have said,  one of the worst records he ever made. Usually I don't mind his singing , but on this one....

Gould had, as you may recall,  some problems with CD 318 around the time of the recording and I assume that Gould wasn't all too happy with this one

In order to be fair and to correct some wrong conclusions I would like to ask 3 questions:

1 Are all these trioles and arpeggios noted on the original score ? It would be no surprise if they wenen't.

2 Do I hear a few "mistakes" every now and then or is that just Gould's playing ?

3 Any suggestions for a reference recording ?

Have a good day, a merry chtistmas, happy hanuka and all the best for 1999 !

Pat