Greetings

Yes hello being new to the list it is with sheer delight that I shall write
this one:

>"Glenn Gould at Work, Creative Lying"
>by Andrew Kazdin

>ISBN 0-525-24817-X

Parenthèse. An out of print book about Glenn Gould? What an annoying
concept. An underground digital archive seems rather inviting... regardless
of copyright issues, that is. Everything available... to anybody. Free of
charge, thank you kindly. I would be quite willing to do my share in the
typing department. I do have the impression that Gould would have liked
that. Fermez la parenthèse.

Another thing before calling this one queue : would any of you know of an
excellent site about the "Solitude Trilogy"?

	Yours,

	Joseph Jean Rolland Dubé
	439, 5e Rue, Studio 1
	Shawinigan (Québec)