GG: A dilemma

Dear Ms. Watts and f-minoreans,
The 1999 GG Gathering is something I've looking forward to for almost two
years.  However, this event also put me in a very uncomfortable
situation: I am going to graduate from high school as soon as I finished
my IB exams, and I have not applied early decision to any college, so I
do not know where- in terms of location- to begin my trip (e.g. It makes
a difference whether I start from New York or Cincinnati to Toronto).
Aside that, but also personal problems such as costs and what not, but
never mind that...

Since the reservation limits to 300 people, do you think I should
register FIRST and then work out the plans later?  Also, just as a matter
of opinion, which optional event should I opt for, the Festival or the
Birthday Party?  I think my budget limits me to attend only one of these
two events, even though I really would like to attend to both.

Many thanks to all of you, and I will be waiting for some suggestions.

:-) Cheers, Elisha

Strong conviction is capable of destroying any prejudice.  The proof:
Glenn Gould.
--Nathan Perelman

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]