Re: GG: A dilemma

Couldn't agree more with Ms fernie.

Almost all of the most interesting, impressive and knowledgeable people
I've met are the sort of people who've packed in a great deal to their
lives and given things a go, without too much concern for the
practicalities. Of course going to things like the Gathering won't
guarantee that you become interesting, impressive and knowledgeable -
I've been going to loads of things for years and now await the
metamorphasis more in hope than expectation - but it certainly helps
more than sitting at home worrying about "studying".

We certainly do only go round once. See you in Toronto.

http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html